Social Media Manager – Marketing at Zeus Living
Social Media Manager, Marketing
Making it easy to live well — whenever, wherever
At Zeus Living, we believe housing shouldn’t constrain how, where, and when you want to live. You should be free to follow opportunity, curiosity, love, desire, friends, and family—and not just when your lease runs out. That’s why we’ve created a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well—reliably, safely, comfortably, even stylishly—wherever, whenever.
At the center of everything we do are our people—our customers, partners, and our Zeus team. We wouldn’t be anything without them. That’s what our founders knew when they started Zeus Living in 2011, setting out to make renting a home easier. The goal then—and now—is to remove the stress of finding housing.
We’ve grown a lot since we started, and today we’re a hardworking team of creators, problem-solvers, and strategists who enjoy each other’s company and believe in what we do. Based in San Francisco and backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery, and Initialized Capital, we’ve raised $90M in funding.
Zeus Living is seeking an imaginative Social Media Manager who will be responsible for driving growth across paid social channels. Both analytical and a great storyteller, the ideal candidate understands performance data and derives actionable insights that will optimize social media strategies and campaigns. This role will own Zeus Living’s social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms. The Social Media Manager will drive engagement and bookings, test and learn, and identify new opportunities. They will report to and work closely with the Performance Marketing Senior Manager to create strategies and will collaborate with the Content Writer and Senior Program Manager to create compelling content.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Performance Marketing Senior Manager and VP Marketing to Determine Zeus Living’s social growth strategy from acquisition to engagement, using both quantitative and qualitative dataLead day-to-day content strategy and publishing to owned social media channels
- Improve retargeting, as it’s at the heart of conversion
- Continuously implement new tests, optimising against a number of metrics Analyze social data and translate data into clear recommendations on when/how to respond
- Partner with the creative and product teams to support dynamic storytelling, inform top-performing ads on social channels and reflect the spirit of our mission in our content
- Create strategies to leverage user-generated content, testimonials, partners, and contests
- Find ways on social for residents to spread the word about Zeus Living
- Set expectations and goals to keep Zeus Living at the forefront of all changes in the competitive landscape
- Actively listen and monitor social conversations across owned channels and the larger social web to stay abreast of social, technology and behavioral trends
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and digital marketing trends\
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum five years’ experience managing social media channels, preferably for a consumer brand.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with community management across multiple social channels, supporting integrated brand marketing campaigns with solid experience using analytics and reporting tools.
- Solid understanding of marketing best-practices and activations across social media.A history of developing strategies that resonates with customers, yet is differentiated and engaging enough to draw in new, underserved or overlooked potential customers
- A love of wearing hats that range from strategic thinker to social analyst
- Experience with content planning, metrics, and reporting
- Excellent project and time management skills, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- You have a history of collaboration to design winning creative messages
- 2 years of experience in social, data science, data analytics and/or social analytics
- Experience with social measurement tools and data sets
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!