Social Media Manager at NFP Corp.
Social Media Manager
At NFP, the Social Media Manager will join the Brand Team and we’re open to all remote, US-based candidates. The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for differentiating in a crowded marketplace and connecting with current and future customers.
Our Social Media Manager will conduct the ideation, development, and deployment of social media content, including the scheduling, monitoring, and maintenance of our social media properties to achieve marketing and business goals, as well as manage the sales enablement process through all pertinent social channels based on audience segmentation. Ultimately, elevating brand awareness and driving meaningful social promotion, traffic and engagement. This position is an individual contributor with strong relationships across business, brand, and marketing management, and productive partnerships across the digital, content, marketing and communications teams.
As a supporting member of the digital marketing team, the successful social media manager will:
- Cultivate collaborative working relationships across brand, marketing, communications, and senior leadership to drive a healthy social media platform reflective of NFP’s business, people, and cultural spirit.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including but not limited to:
- Bring to life relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Curate and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen, and coordinate business response to users.
- Conduct online advocacy, thought leadership, and identify opportunities for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee development of:
- Social Posts with writing and communications teams
- Social Graphics with design team (profile covers, post imagery, thumbnails)
- Paid Social Ads with writing and design teams
- Landing pages with digital and design teams
- Social Media websites/microsites with brand and digital teams
- Analytics with digital and SEO teams
- Orchestrate the design, creation and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels. This can equate to the Social Media Manager coordinating with various internal marketing and business managers as well as external vendors and agencies.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and industry reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond in a timely and appropriate manor.
- Analyze key metrics and A/B test strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing ROI results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, trafficking and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify reputational risks and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable risks to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, digital content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Create or curate industry thought leadership content to post.
- Maintain an annual strategic social media calendar as well as coordinating and aligning with the PR and corporate communication teams.
- Interface directly with Senior Leadership to strategize topics, direction, and frequency of their social media posts as well as what to communicate or how to respond to the responses generated.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
- Experience sourcing and managing digital content development and publishing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent creative writing and articulation of language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas through written, audio and video formats.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others.
- Maintains a working knowledge SEO including keyword research.
- Is proficient in and/or certified in Google Analytics.
- Possesses functional knowledge working within a CMS.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses foresight to identify any potentially negative or imminent crisis situations, and then recommend an immediate and effective resolution.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in the social media marketing.
- Early adopter/Influencer recruitment and management a plus.
- Content curation and blogging skills as plus.
- Marketing degree is welcomed, but not required with relevant work experience.
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!