Social Media Manager at Cameo
Social Media Manager
- US – Remote
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more…. not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
- Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
- Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
- Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
- Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who loves pop culture and has a constant pulse on what is trending. You will be responsible for managing our content calendar, daily posting, monitoring, and engaging with our community. You will drive the look and tone of the brand across social media platforms, creating programs that help develop meaningful, lasting relationships with our audience.
What you’ll do
- Define the global social media strategy for Cameo, including leading brand voice consistency, creative execution and channel growth strategies.
- Manage and execute day-to-day social plans – working with cross-functional teams and external agencies as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Develop creative briefs and help coordinate their way through the asset production and approval processes with Cameo’s Creative Studio.
- Monitor and analyze content performance and social sentiment, using data tools and insights to inform decisions. Establish a cadence of reporting and measurement to be distributed to key business stakeholders.
- Maintain an ongoing content calendar for owned channels, providing visibility and transparency across the organization.
- Partner closely with Comms team to develop viral brand moments.
- In partnership with the Customer Support team, manage social media interactions between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Partner with the Talent Team and Talent Marketing to collaborate with talent through content partnerships and activations.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience managing a brand’s social presence.
- Expert-level knowledge in utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. Plus is experience with raising social networks such as Clubhouse and Discord.
- Ability to use social media scheduling and tracking platforms like Meltwater.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of analytics and how to interpret reporting into meaningful actions.
- A true passion for social media, bringing your own approach with a distinct voice and POV.
- Strong relationship building with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a desire to join a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!