Social Media Manager at California Closets
Social Media Manager
- California Closets – Corporate
- Full Time
California Closets is looking for an inspired Social Media Manager to manage California Closets social media channels. This person will oversee content and creative on California Closets’ paid and organic social media channels, manage the content calendar in tandem with our PR and digital agencies while collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop social strategies for both organic and paid social media objectives.
In this role, you will collaborate with the brand’s PR and digital agencies, as well internal stakeholders, to drive both organic and paid media strategies that support the company’s business objectives. You are responsible for managing the execution and measurement of all social media marketing campaigns for brand awareness and customer acquisition programs.
Working with the larger marketing team, you’ll ensure that California Closets’ social media content is cohesively presented and accurately positioned across all social media digital channels.
- Building an integrated digital strategy and activation plan with a growth mindset for our social channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitter potentially expanding into TikTok and other platforms
- Collaborating with our Sr. Director of Content, PR & Partnerships and the brand’s PR agency on a monthly social content calendar that aligns with and directly supports the Company’s strategic business objectives
- Evaluating influencer partnerships that can generate quality content and amplify the brand’s point of difference, both nationally and in local markets
- Establishing a data-driven approach to inform and build social strategy that builds awareness, drives engagement, and increases site traffic and audience following
- Measuring, reporting, and analyzing the performance of campaigns across channels to translate findings into actionable recommendations
- Innovating and implementing test and learn tactics and deliver results
- Monitoring the company’s social media accounts and offering constructive interaction with users and overseeing all community engagement
- Measuring and reporting performance of social media marketing campaigns and managing the generation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and assessing performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Coordinating asset development with the brand’s Creative Team for organic and paid social media tactics
- Evaluating emerging platform technologies and user trends while providing thought leadership, perspective, and insights into how these may impact the execution and/or performance of social media marketing campaigns
- Contributing to special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred
- 4+ years of social media marketing experience
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Experience with social operational tools like content management, publishing, and community management, experience like Hootsuite or Sprout Social is a plus
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong writing skills to clearly, creatively and concisely distill brand messages into social media copy
- Experience in developing reports while providing actionable reporting insights
- Informed of the latest trends and best practices with social marketing tactics, features and functions
- Ability to contribute to planning and strategic thinking
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!