Social Media Manager at EXOS
Social Media Manager
- Remote – USA
- Phoenix, AZ
EXOS is a leader in the field of human performance, a category it created more than 20 years ago.
Today, EXOS employs more than 4,500 people in over 600 locations worldwide. With award-winning facilities, sports medicine clinics, technology, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides comprehensive game plans, regardless of skill and sport, based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
At EXOS, we have a passion for performance through continuous self-improvement.
This persona is inspired by helping others in all of our EXOS Communities improve their personal performance.
Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is more than a commitment at EXOS – it’s the foundation of every great performance team.
We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. EXOS is trusted by hundreds of clients including leaders in business, health care, community organizations, and world champions in sports.
- Build and manage the organization’s digital presence via social media outlets.
- The main owner of our official social media profiles with hundreds of thousands of followers, you will need to love crafting intriguing tweets, posts, and social content.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and implement a social media strategy that will achieve identified business goals.
- Drive social media engagement and goals through development and execution of internal campaigns.
- Serve as the social media subject matter expert and lead for the company and marketing team.
- Managing multiple high-volume accounts.
- Act as lead engagement social media program with company-wide goals and initiatives.
- Develop guidelines and best practices around digital content strategies; monitor, evaluate and provide direction on emerging platforms and latest trends in digital community tools and applications.
- Establish, analyze, and maintain metrics reporting to measure adoption, engagement, and success of the program.
- Educate and train marketing professionals and leaders throughout the organization on social best practices and industry benchmarks
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years prior experience running brand social accounts for a Direct to Consumer brand.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, digital marketing reporting tools, and analytics.
- A collaborative working style.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- experience in the social and digital space and a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Solid Snapchat, IG and TikTok experience and other new emerging social channels
- The ability to operate in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Personal interest in health, wellness and/or sports and fitness industry
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!