Social Media Manager at Inman News
Social Media Manager
Inman is seeking a full-time social media manager to work with our editorial team to facilitate community online and drive engagement with Inman content. Community is essential at Inman. We have an active, engaged audience that relies on us for news, service, and real-life connections. The ideal candidate will drive expansion of that audience, awareness of our best-in-class events, and deeper engagement with the real estate community.
The ideal candidate should have experience running social for major brands or media outlets. Real estate knowledge is a plus, but not required.
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Ownership of KPIs aimed to grow Inman’s influence and presence across social platforms.
- Drive visibility and reporting to the company as a whole in order to improve strategy.
- Plan and coordinate the launch of new social channels and campaigns.
- Investigate the interactive potential and anticipated ROI of community groups.
- Monitor innovations and best practices across the industry.
- Track social trends and conversations for Inman to cover.
- Drive awareness onsite at Inman events.
- Analytical thinking to examine what works and what does not and why.
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5 years of community management or equivalent social media marketing experience within a fast-paced company.
- Experience creating, testing, launching and measuring the success of social channels.
- Attention to detail, correctness and visual quality.
- Extensive knowledge of mainstream and emerging social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit, Quora, Pinterest, etc.)
- History of experimentation and improvement through validated learning.
Inman’s social media manager reports to Inman’s Chief Content Officer and works with the editorial and growth teams.
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!