Social Media Manager at Incsub
Social Media Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full Time
JOB LOCATION Remote – Work From Anywhere!
WORKING HOURS Full Time – 40 Hours Per Week
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our Superhero Marketing team and administer our social media accounts for WPMU DEV. You will be creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to our fellow followers. Your responsibility will be to manage our company’s image in a cohesive way achieving our marketing goals.
We expect you to be up-to-date with all the latest digital technologies and social media trends, having at the same time excellent communication skills and the ability to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, handling our social media presence ensuring also high levels of web traffic and customer engagement will be your Superhero duty.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Excellent English grammar and spelling
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and applications similar to Canva
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!