Social Media Listening Agent at ManpowerGroup
Title: Social Media Listening Agent
Location: San Jose, California, United States or United States
An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience leading full life-cycle projects specializing in social media analytics, to join our team. Due to an unprecedented period of growth, we have a LONG TERM CONTRACT position opportunity in the SAN JOSE, CA for a SOCIAL MEDIA LISTENING AGENT.
The Social Media Listening Agent is a trailblazer, injecting creativity and vibrancy to drive better engagement and customer experiences on our social accounts. You will analyze social data, deliver insights drawn from analytics and recommend data-based next steps. You have a keen ear to listen and a voice to professionally engage with users across platforms. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business to help grow and engage their communities, and you will partner to listen for actionable social conversations, engage with customers, and partner to scale the social listening command center program.
Insights/Data: Set up and calibrate social listening insights dashboards; analyze metrics and decipher them into business insights and actionable recommendations. Review dashboard and listening tool data to isolate opportunities and make relevant and actionable recommendations. Prepare and present sent findings to the team, management and stakeholders
Social Care: Utilize social listening tools and dashboards to isolate engagement opportunities, source answers from our network of experts, and deliver exceptional social experiences that surprise and delight users. Act as the face of the Social Command Center; partner with SocialBridge teammates and other stakeholders (Corporate Communications & PR) as we streamline process flows and scale the effort throughout all social platforms. Compose and review all copy before posting responses to maintain brand parameters and handle tone in all responses. Actively partner with stakeholders to optimize regional keyword lists. Maintain ongoing flow of listening-sourced engagements; deliver total engagements according to quarterly engagement goals.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, General Business or related field.
- Min 5 years of experience in social media and/or marketing analytics
- Hands-on experience with social analytics and listening tools; Proficient in a variety of social media search, analysis and content distribution tools (i.e. Sprinklr, SiteCatalyst, Tableau, WordPress, Tableau, Hootsuite, SocialMention, TruCast, etc.)
- SFDC experience is a plus navigating the tool and tracking customer journeys within the tool
- Analytical, with the ability to take social listening metrics and translate them into a story and recommended data-driven next steps and action plans
- Self-driven and disciplined with time and project management; highly organized with a get things done attitude
- Passion for social media across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Expertise in community engagement, social customer care; Laser-like focus on customers; driven to do whatever it takes to deliver exceptional customer experiences with every interaction
Candidates able to interview and work on-site in the SAN JOSE, CA highly desired.
100% remote work available for this role from any US location.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!