Social Media Copy Writer at Groupsoft US Inc.
Freelance Social Media Copy Writer
- Part-Time Contract 40 to 60 Hours per Month | Retail Business / Software Solutions
Groupsoft is a SAP services Partner and focused in Retail and Fashion Industry. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user training as well as post implementation support and managed services to ensure continued improved return on investments for our customers. We work with large Retail and Fashion companies across the globe.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a can do & will do approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of box thinking. Groupsoft values include, integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
Groupsoft, a software implementation company based in Princeton, NJ, is looking for a remote Freelance Social Media Copywriter to join their team on a mid-term contract, 10-12 hours a week. In partnership with the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for crafting high-quality, engaging creative copy that drives our brands’ social goals, whether it’s a five-word tweet or a 1,500-word email campaign.
Essential Job Functions:
- Write and edit content for email campaigns and social media channels. Participate in the team’s creative brainstorms
- Maintain a unique voice and tone for each of our brand’s social media presences
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to create and understand the strategy and direction of the brand and social platforms and to ensure creativity meets team objectives and vision
- Implement learnings and feedback to optimize copy and iterate quickly.
- 3+ years of experience in the social media industry
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for language and demonstration of superb writing skills
- Conceptual skills that demonstrate the ability to craft everything from a great line to compelling body copy to a multi-faceted campaign
- Experience writing for a tech brand
- Experience collaborating with designers and marketing teams to produce creative content
- Deep understanding of innovative best practices for social media
- Proficiency in social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Experience working on large, national brand campaigns is a plus
- Background on the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries is a plus
- Familiarity with tech companies such as SAP, Oracle, and DELL is a big plus
This is a long term Freelance role on a part time basis requiring approximately 10-12 hrs per week (40 to 60 hours per month).
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!