Social Media Content Specialist – Pharmaceutical and Regulated Industries at ICUC Social
Social Media Content Specialist – Pharma and Regulated Industries
- Remote Working
- Part time
Bring YOUR passion to OUR team!
Do you love all things social media? Have you experience in the pharmaceutical and/or financial industries? Are you extremely detail-oriented and perceptive? Would you like to help manage the online reputation for some of the world’s largest brands? If you answered yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you! ICUC Social is looking for social media Content Specialists to join our unique, remote team that is available to work a variety of shifts – including days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people in a fun and ever-changing industry!
ICUC Social is a global team of 350+, that acts as an extension of our client’s brand on social media. Providing scalable management, protection, and revenue-generation services, we are thoughtful and revel in working with a range of clients across industries. We have specializations in several categories, with intimate knowledge of key metrics and a portfolio of work to prove it. Our Social Media Management Services are first-rate, and our work speaks for itself.
Our services include Review Management, Social Content, Strategy, Moderation, Community Management, Social Listening and Reporting, and more! Click here to learn more.
- Monitor and respond to comments on the client’s social accounts on behalf of the client, using their unique, brand voice
- Understand, identify, and report adverse events and product complaints through the appropriate channels
- Enforce the online community’s safety and usage policies across multiple content areas and ensure that guidelines and rules are adhered to
- Craft engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the online community is achieving its objectives
- Identify behavioural and technical issues, patterns, and trends in the online community
- 100% remote work from home – no commute to the office
- Bring your job wherever you go – all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop
- Work with a diverse group of individuals – we’re global and so is our workforce
- You get to share your knowledge and expertise with our client’s customers
- All this plus a competitive compensation and benefits package!
What you need:
- Genuine interest in the pharmaceutical and/or financial industries
- Knowledge of and experience with regulated industries
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong written communication skills – spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each individual customer
- Experience with and knowledge and understanding of all social platforms
- Ability to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions)
- PC/laptop or Mac: Processor of 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster. RAM: 6 gigabyte (GB)Display: 800×600, Camera (built-in or external), Headset with microphone, Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher – For Macs, OSX 10.9 or higher Browsers: Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera / I.E. Anti-virus: Windows Defender or Mac Security Updates
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Location: Remote Working
Time Type: Part time
Contract Type: Permanent
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!