Social Media Community Manager at Bodybuilding.com
Social Media Community Manager
You speak the language of fitness and can jump into any conversation with no hesitation. You bring value by answering questions with knowledgeable details and can guide a community member towards a solution. You have personality, speak from a human tone of voice and are well in-touch with current trends. You have at least 2 years’ experience in this area.
- Monitor, review, and respond to post comments across Bodybuilding.com social media channels
- Identify customer service opportunities and work closely with the CS team to resolve inquiries.
- Focus on building a positive community engagement strategy and use feedback from our audiences to help guide social strategy.
- Live inside the social media world of @Bodybuildingcom, engaging, retweeting, surprising and delighting celebrities and influencers with the support of several agencies and internal social and creative teams.
- Actively search for engaging user generated content to re-post and circulate on our owned social channels.
- Intuitively adapt to the changing landscape of social platforms, and actively advise the team on how our responses and engagements should reflect these changes.
- Tackling other projects as needed by the team to keep us running a well-oiled social media machine.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced social media environment with community management responsibilities or 5 years’ relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of fitness industry, current sports, including teams, athletes, storylines, and forward-facing media personnel
- Skilled in social media comprehension and execution across Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram
- Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple tasks during a typical workday
- Ability to analyze and apply data to decision-making
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts, and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!