Social Media Associate at Chegg
Social Media Associate – 6 Months Contract
Remote, United States
Who We Are
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development, data science, and design, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S.
As our Social Media Associate, you will leverage our social media platforms to drive engagement with prospective students and other audiences, and to support the lead funnel. You’ll own all-things community management and work closely with internal teams to uphold and improve the social media customer service experience.
In this role, you must be able to act as the face and voice of our business and infuse our tone throughout our social media platforms. You will interact daily with our social media communities and respond to their comments in a timely manner. The ideal candidate must have prior experience managing social media on behalf of a business.
- Own community management and respond daily to comments on paid and organic social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with Admissions, Student Finance, and other internal teams to handle customer service requests
- Monitor, track and report on feedback
- Research, proactively outreach to, and build relationships with new social media communities
- Provide support for the content development process
- Previous experience managing social media on behalf of a business required
- Experience with Sprout Social or a similar community management software
- Knowledge of custom UTMs
- Strong customer service experience
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinker and problem solver
Requisition Number: 4153
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!