Social Community Manager at The Sage Group
Social Community Manager
The Sage Group’s client, a leading FinTech company headquartered in the Bay Area, is searching for an experience Social Community Manager. This person will be responsible for daily community engagement with consumers in social channels and advocacy communities, monitoring social VOC for the brand and key competitors, and providing insights and reports to leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Build the brand presence through social with a specific focus on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Drive positive brand sentiment in social by actively engaging with customers and brand advocates
- Build brand advocacy among consumers through social community management, while bringing the brand voice to life in an engaging and authentic way
- Liaison with the care organization to help mitigate customer concerns in social
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders from: marketing and customer support
- Leverage tools like BrandWatch to monitor social VOC for the brand and key competitors
- Synthesize key trends and takeaways to provide regular updates on social VOC to senior leadership
- Work effectively, as needed, with management team to handle crises and high-profile issues deftly, protecting and furthering company and brand reputation
We are looking for someone with great customer service skills and the ability to engage in online and offline conversations with customers while building and nurturing a strong sense of community. The role also requires the ability to analyze key trends, identify actionable insights and synthesize information for senior leadership.
- Passion for all things social media and technology. You MUST have experience and fluency in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and an interest in emerging platforms (e.g., TikTok)
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and programs simultaneously and successfully, prioritize effectively, and navigate high-pressure situations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in community management, social analytics/VOC and reporting
- Ability to formulate a POV and clearly articulate it to key stakeholders
- Proactive self-starting approach and desire to learn
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across a broad range of stakeholders
- Fluency with Sprout Social, WordPress, BrandWatch and Tableau a plus
Duration: 8 Months/ potential to extend
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!