Social and Content Marketing Strategist at Red Door Interactive
Social and Content Marketing Strategist
- San Diego, Denver, or Remote
Is this you?
Content Marketing Strategist Who Can Adapt to any Voice
You are an experienced content marketing writer who is comfortable with and excited to collaborate with designers, SEO and media teams. You understand the role of content in social media, PR, SEO, Paid Media and overall marketing, and write accordingly. You’re skilled in adopting a variety of brand voices in a way that captivates target audiences and achieves business goals.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in content marketing or social media, writing or another relevant role
- Must be strategic, collaborative adaptable and creative
- Extensive experience in planning, writing, and optimizing blog content, articles, emails and social media copy in a variety of industries
- Must be experienced in running client content initiatives independently
- Must have SEO-content knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices for content writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present content to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience writing scripts, infographics, social media contests and other forms of content a plus
- Experience with listening platforms and Adobe Creative (Photoshop and Premiere) a plus
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Social and Content Marketing Strategist to plan editorial calendars and write blog and social media content that is on-brand and on-strategy for clients
- Work with Social Media, Content Strategy, SEO, Tech, Paid Media and Creative Teams to develop and execute Content Marketing and Social Media Programs/Campaigns
- Provide analysis around KPIs and success metrics for social media/content programs
- Seek out industry trends to stay aware of SEO, social, market research, and other general industry updates to apply this information to ongoing content strategies
What’s In It For You?
Working with us, you get a truly inspired culture with opportunity for professional development. You will work in a growing company with an exciting and aggressive opportunity for learning. You’ll be a part of a 100% Jerk Free team who is evolving and get the chance to participate in some really cool work.
We offer additional perks to assist and improve morale, especially while remote:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Custom Incentive Plans
- Remote Working Stipend
- Emphasis on Your Learning & Development
- Remote Technology & Wellness Resources
- Remote Get-Togethers
- Charitable Donations on Your Behalf
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!