Smartphone Photography | Words Picture Collection | English
Is your camera the most used app in your phone? Do you even close the camera at all?
If you can’t spend a minute without it, you take pictures of everything, from your lunch to that cute ladybug you saw during your last walk, if your phone is always full of images of absolutely everything… then you’re going to love our new project!
- We are helping our client to improve their machine learning-based platform.
- To do so, we are collecting pictures of objects that we see and use in our regular day life like Books, Business Cards, DVDs, Movie Posters, Electronics, Home Improvement Products, Grocery Store Products, Home Furnishing Products and Fashion Products.
- Since this collection is in the English – US market, all the collected images has to contain words that are in English and applicable to the US market.
What are the requirements? Main requirement is to have a mobile phone (Android or iPhone) with camera. Easy, isn’t it? You will also need to have a good level of English to understand the instructions and communicate with the team.
What kind of pictures can you take?
- Mostly any picture containing English words in these categories: Books, Business Cards, DVDs, Movie Posters, Electronics, Home Improvement Products, Grocery Store Products, Home Furnishing Products and Fashion Products.
- We will provide clear instructions before you start photographing with more details about each category and what we are looking for.
What will you get?
- Each interested participant will be required to collect and submit at least 1 set of 25 images.
- Your submitted images will be reviewed by us to ensure that they meet the client’s requirement.
- The more sets of approved pictures we get from you, the higher the rate!
- You will also gain experience working for a very well-known client in the IT industry, and you will master your smartphone photography skills while having a lot of fun!
- You will receive more information about payment during the application process.
- We need to collect over 10k pictures, so thumbs and phones ready… and APPLY!
And if you know someone else who might be interested, don’t hesitate to share the project with them!