Site Reliability Engineer at Sketch
Site Reliability Engineer
- Remote Worldwide
Do you want to be part of a team that helps over one million designers create amazing products every day? We’re looking for a full-time Site Reliability Engineer to join us at Sketch.
We are building a cloud platform that helps teams to collaborate on Sketch designs in every possible, efficient, and beautiful way.
Your mission will be to shape this cloud infrastructure defining and building every piece, from development environments to metrics processing and observability, including security policies, network design, deployment strategies, high availability, etc…
- Our stack is currently based on a mix of serverless and traditional server applications.
- You will propose new projects to make sure this platform has the best technology for our product goals and our team.
- You are proactive and have a “get the job done” attitude.
- You are also not afraid of getting deeper and deeper in order to debug a problem, especially in production.
There are always many things to do at Sketch. You need to be an organized and communicative person. You are used to prioritizing Infrastructure tasks and projects and you like to back your decisions and proposals with arguments. As a part of a team with very skilled people being an excellent team player is essential.
As a remote organization
There are three keys to us. It requires excellent communication skills as well as good written and spoken English. You need to be self-motivated and be comfortable working in a remote position. And also it requires high-quality documentation. You to have an eye for detail, in general, and especially for the documentation.
We believe in
Automated, simple, and quality tested infrastructures. It’s essential that you have experience developing infrastructures as code and you enjoy coding. You are very critic with your own job and you always try to find the cleanest way to do it. You understand well the right balance between adopting new technology, current stability, maintainability, and simplicity. Like us, you also believe that speed and reliability are two of the most important web platforms features. You like to design and build processes and platforms that run flawlessly and fast.
The ideal candidate
- Has experience with different stacks (mainly Linux based), technologies and production models and has participated actively on the build of important pieces of a cloud platform.
Even if you feel you are not 100% exactly the person described, we would still love to hear from you. We value anything that makes you different from the description.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!