Site Merchandising Manager, Product Feed at Minted
Site Merchandising Manager, Product Feed
- PRODUCT MARKETING
Minted is a community-driven design marketplace, committed to helping artists bring their best creative content in the form of art, home decor, and stationery, directly to consumers. We are looking for an experienced Site Merchandising Manager, Product Feed, to manage our ever-growing Minted assortment of products across multiple shopping engines.
This role will focus on managing and optimizing our feed to improve shoppability, reduce customer friction and improve marketing ROI. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Senior Director of Merchandising.
- Regularly update Minted’s product feed with new launches and product updates by pushing relevant product categories ahead of each launch and feature update.
- Manage rules within our product feed platform to optimize feed output into various shopping engines such as Google Shopping, Facebook Catalog and Pinterest.
- Action against any curation requests from the Merchant team.
- QA and optimize feed to boost visibility and conversion, and partner with Engineering to modify data fields where necessary.
- Monitor error logs, work with Engineering and ProductsUp to triage any data feed issues.
- Work with marketing to onboard new partners and align on strategies for each partner shopping feed.
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and across multiple simultaneous projects. Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly
- A fast learner, able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, tools, processes, and products
- Open to feedback, believing in a culture of continuous improvement as you work toward individual and departmental goals Results-driven, focused, and analytical.
- Outstanding with follow-up, organization, and time management skills
- Passionate about ecommerce and retail. You have a natural instinct for understanding consumer behavior and how and why consumers use Minted products
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of work experience; 2+ years experience in ecommerce, digital marketing or social media.
- Experience with third-party data feed management platforms such as ProductsUp.
- Experience with shopping engines, such as Google Merchant Center, Facebook Catalog, etc.
- Proficient skills in Google sheets and project management tools
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company’s art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!