Site Intelligence Leader- (Spotfire / Tableau) – Home-based
Job ID: 50387BR
USA – Any Region – Home Based
PAREXEL has a great (U.S.) home based opportunity for a Site Intelligence Leader. The person selected for this position will work as part of a global team and provide technical leadership for development and refinement of Site Intelligence Data Assets and Systems. Develop reporting and data visualization strategies to support site intelligence, feasibility, site selection, patient recruitment, site alliance, proposal development, and marketing. Act as an expert on Site Intelligence processes.
The Site Intelligence Leader is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of information delivery solutions for the Global Site Solutions division within PAREXEL
- Collaborate with business users and analyze user requirements.
- Create Spotfire, Excel and MS Access based reporting solutions and required supporting architecture (e.g., data marts)
- Lead and mentor business users in data visualization creation and information presentation & delivery.
- Create functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards required to deliver effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
- Three years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the field of Business Intelligence or Information Management.
- Two plus years of experience with data visualization implementing high value-add
- Comfortable working with extremely large data sets and appreciate challenges and nuances associated with data
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Preferred experience also includes:
- Demonstrable proficiency with enterprise Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Scripting experience, such as with Python, Java, etc.
- Proficient with SQL, familiarity with R
- Experience working with data in support of a Clinical Research environment
PAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.