Services Solution Architect
Remote – Texas, United States
Services Solution Architect
Remote US based
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
- Engage account team and customer to gather information required for scoping.
- Determine the need for a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) or a partner to be engaged in the scoping effort.
- Determine technology feasibility and develop the best solution for the given customer needs.
- Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Create Proposals, Statements of Work (SOW) and pricing models.
- Manage solution governance and obtain approvals required as necessary.
- Maintain & track information required for internal reporting systems.
- Stay current with trends that relate to assigned market segment.
- Ensure excellent communication between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive prompt resolution to escalated situations.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with services sales teams
- English (both verbal and written)
- US Citizen and US based location-can work remotely
- Excellent project management skills (responsiveness, follow up and planning skills)
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build effective teams & relationships
- Strong Customer Focus
- Must be able to glean product and services requirements from presales and customer inputs. Must be able to interpret and document services solution scope.
- A consultative approach to develop, present and explain the value of proposed infrastructure solutions to customers.
- Passion to create an accurate solution that can be sold.
- General understanding of one or more Dell | EMC practice areas, such as Microsoft Windows 10, Active Directory, SharePoint, Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMWare), Dell|EMC Storage, Dell|EMC Networking, Manage Deployment, VxRail, VxBlock.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to lead the way in IT architecture development, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Graduates Remote
Job ID: R82592