ServiceNow Technical Architect – Security and Risk at Crossfuze
ServiceNow Technical Architect – Security & Risk
- United States
- Full time
The ServiceNow Security and Risk Technical Architect provides guidance to our customers on how to model and automate their Governance, Risk and Compliance and Security Operations processes using the ServiceNow platform. In addition, Architects develop related Crossfuze product offerings and provide mentoring to less senior technical resources.
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Coordinate with the Crossfuze Engagement Manager or Customer to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed
- Lead functional and process workshops with Customer
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Advise internal resources and customers on ServiceNow process and development best practices
- Create complex technical designs to meet Customer needs
- Configure new applications and modules
- Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
- Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
- Wherever possible, enable the customer’s ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
- Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
- 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance, including familiarity with regulatory frameworks and best practices such as NIST, ISO 27001, COBIT, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.
- Familiarity with Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
- Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies: SIEM, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) & Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), vulnerability management, end-point protection, breach detection and threat intelligence.
- Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies: Denial of Service (DDoS), malware, phishing, brute force, Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), buffer overflow, etc.
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
- Single Sign-on using various authentication methods (token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0)
- Web Services integrations (SOAP, REST)
- ServiceNow Fundamentals Certification required
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in GRC and/or Security Operations strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work remotely and with remote resources as needed
- Ability to work with different personalities with varied skill levels
- Ability to understand and implement complex end-user requirements
- Ability to effectively organize work across multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!