Who We Are
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry, and we are looking to grow our sales team.
We’re in the business of helping kids, and we’re exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission driven, values based, and entrepreneurial company. Recently, we were selected for the 7th year to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America and were the list’s #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We have been named one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States for three consecutive years. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the K-12 for-profit education community!
Customer service is what sets StudyPoint apart from the competition. As a part of our Service Team, you will be responsible for fostering great relationships between students, families, and tutors, working with a number of team members along the way.
- Support program management team in providing high quality customer service to StudyPoint students and families.
- Foster successful relationships between StudyPoint tutors and students, provide coaching and guidance to tutors working through challenging situations.
- Serve as liaison between StudyPoint tutors and families, troubleshooting and managing customer issues as they arise.
- Track and communicate progress of students to families, sending reminders regarding lessons, deadlines, and test dates through our proprietary database.
- Grow the business through selling programs to new and existing customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of calls and emails.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to develop new processes to improve efficiency.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment and learn new systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience working with a CRM database.
- Excitement to take on increasing responsibility and grow within the company.
- Experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Competitive salary plus performance-based commission paid monthly.
- Generous vacation and sick days.
- 10 paid holidays (including your birthday).
- One paid day a year to volunteer in an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.
- Work from home.