Service Center Trainer at Bluetree Network
Service Center Trainer
- Division: Managed Services & Support
- Reports To: Training and Quality Manager
- Direct Reports: No
- Target Start Date: Immediate
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Employment Eligibility: Must be legally authorized to work in the
- United States without sponsorship
- Work Location: This position is remote. Must work in a location within the United States.
- Travel: Minimal based on company need
- Compensation: Salary varies based on experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
Bluetree Network is a rapidly-growing strategy and support firm in the field of healthcare information technology. We’re headquartered in Madison, WI and have more than 600 Blueleaves across the nation helping our customers tackle their biggest challenges and maximize return on their healthcare IT investments. Our results speak for themselves, as 70% of our business comes from referrals and over 80% of clients who recommend us cite the quality of our employees.
In 2019, Bluetree became a part of Tegria: a family of top-tier healthcare technology, revenue cycle management, and professional services firms aligned closely with Providence, one of the largest health systems in the United States. In joining Tegria, we’ve extended our customer reach, gained a partnership with Providence to pilot our ideas, and are currently expanding into new offerings, new markets, and new geographies. These relationships allow us to bring enhanced capabilities to the market that differ from our competition to tackle the hardest challenges in healthcare. We are looking for a new internal team member who shares our propensity for innovation to join our team and help us create a real impact in healthcare.
Life as a Blueleaf
Blueleaves do better. We’re smart, driven, and humble. Together we’re committed to making a real impact in healthcare by helping our customers tackle their biggest challenges. It’s hard work but we balance it with a workplace that is inclusive and friendly; a place where you can be your authentic self. We trust our employees to work autonomously as we supply the direct feedback, transparency, and support needed to take on important work – and crush it. And we make the space for you to do that in a way that works for you by providing best-in-class benefits, 401k with employer matching, generous PTO, remote work opportunities, and flexibility.
Want in? Come join us in our commitment to Done. Better.
Overview of the Service Center Trainer Role
Your work at Bluetree will center on providing WOW experiences for our Specialists by using your creative and thoughtful abilities to train them on our systems, workflows, and job skills. The primary focus of this position is training delivery. Training will be delivered to both new and current employees with goals of enhancing the customer experience and improving the service quality of our staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS:
- Educate, train, and orient new and current employees on policies, procedures, systems, workflows, and recommended practices
- Increase the level of proficiency through training and effective communication
- Assist in skill level evaluations and re-evaluations and recommend additional coursework/training that may be necessary
- Develop and maintain training tools, including worksheets, templates, databases, and reports
- Facilitate role play sessions
- Monitor trainees’ knowledge before and after training to help determine follow-up training required
- Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new educational materials
- Conduct classroom management to improve the learning environment.
- Act as subject matter expert and handle calls related to your training alongside your trainees as required
- Maintain perspective on system functionality, call flow, content, quality assurance, challenges and opportunities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain a strategic training plan which supports performance objectives and addresses identified gaps in skills and competencies
- Identify and analyze employee performance problems, determines on-going training needs, and assist in implementation solutions
- Ensure training effectiveness by leveraging adult learning and instructional design methodologies
- Maintain customer care knowledge including new developments and best practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
PEOPLE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL SERVICE CENTER TRAINERS ARE:
- Displays passion for and pride in the work they do
- Is independent and can create and manage workplans individually
- Is clear and concise in their written and verbal communication
- Understands and can articulate the big picture and end goal
- Knows the goal, does the EXTRA
- Invests time in people, displays compassion, and listens intently
- Believes they have input and the ability to influence the process
- Looks for middle ground that leaves all parties satisfied
- Displays a bias to action and is energized by, not paralyzed by, problems
- Establishes goals and expectations, meets goals and expectations
- Uses resources and team members appropriately and creatively
- Displays courage, resolve, and strength of character
- Willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player
- Knows their motivations & limitations and acts on them appropriately
- Stays abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Learns from their mistakes. Is kind and creates a safe environment for others to make mistakes and learn
- Enjoys teaching and helping others grow
- Bachelor’s Degree, in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years training experience within a call center environment
- Healthcare Epic experience as an end user (CNA, MA, registrar, scheduler, etc)
- Eye for process and training improvement
- Passion for Service Center goals and team environment
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!