Sepsis Clinical Data Abstractor
- The Sepsis Clinical Data Abstractor will be responsible for all sepsis cases using CMS data dictionary, specification manual, and consults industry related Q & A resources as needed.
- Additionally, the Sepsis Clinical Data Abstractor will be responsible for following the guidelines published in the project parameters/roadmap document, Validation Policy, and Procedure and working within the established Productivity Standards within four weeks of abstracting on a new project for each case type assigned.
- The Sepsis Clinical Data Abstractor will be accountable for their committed work hours for each project assignment and assist the management team with meeting the goals and deadlines for each assigned project.
We are seeking Part-Time candidates.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience in HIP – Sepsis abstraction
- Personal computer with Windows 7 operating system or higher
- Active Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Health Information Administrator/Registered Health Information Technician (RHIA/RHIT), or Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), preferred
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
All team members are employees of Registry Partners, Inc., not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states.