SEO Writer at BKA Content
We are BKA Content, and we pride ourselves on being an actual content provider, not just an automated content broker. Our goal is to become a trusted content extension of all businesses, and we need your help! We’re looking for experienced SEO Content Writers to join our writing team and help us create basic SEO articles and blogs.
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you! By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
- Work virtually from any location
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Get paid for each article you write (even during training)
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
- Must live in the US and be legally allowed to work in the US
- Must have access to the Internet
- Must have a Gmail address when you come on board (not necessary to apply)
- Must be able to write at least 1,000 words per week, but there are opportunities for much more than this, if desired. (Articles are typically between 450 and 650 words each.)
- Must have a PayPal account (all payments are done this way)
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be at a college writing level
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
We have a team mentality among our writers, and we treat them like family, too. So if you want to come “home,” then apply today!
The content will require minimal research and should be stress-free. These are the easiest articles BKA has to offer, and established writers can create several of these articles within an hour.
Writers can average $12-$18 an hour or more, depending on their skill sets and typing speeds. You’ll start out at the 1.35 cents per word pay scale and move up from there depending on availability and quality of work. Also, there is no cap on how much you can write.
How to Apply:
The first step in the application process is a quiz that will test some basic principles of punctuation and grammar. There are 20 questions in this exam. You can access this quiz here: https://application.bkacontent.com/. If you pass the quiz, be prepared to write one custom sample as part of the application process.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email our hiring manager, Amber, at email@example.com.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!