SEO Manager – Swedish Speaking at Raketech Group Ltd.
Remote | International
Raketech Group Ltd.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Work with content creators to craft content that is optimized for search engines.
- Review and update the site content with current SEO trends.
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Stay up to date with the current sports events and decide which events to promote on the website.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Experience working on WordPress sites or custom-made platforms
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!