Transformify matches awesome people with exciting jobs. Please click on the “Apply” button below, register, and set up your skills and desired pay rate.
SEO, Copywriting, Editing, keyword research, Keyword analysis, keyword planning, SEMRush, Blog and article writing
GROUPS ON FOCUS:
Startup Jobs, Remote Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Contract Jobs
English (US) – Native speaker
Recruiters from 150+ countries trust Transformify to source top talent, track applicants with our ATS and transfer payments to freelancers and employees worldwide.
We are now recruiting for a SEO Copywriter. The Web Copywriter will be responsible for improving the performance of our natural search channel (SEO) through creation, development and measurement of SEO-optimised and editorially relevant content across all our digital channels.
- Produce a thoroughly engaging, original and informative copy, which is suitable to use across all digital marketing channels and aligns with the company’s brand tone of voice
- Ensuring all content meets SEO best practice guidelines and is aligned with brand strategies to support natural search rankings
- Create a content calendar in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Develop additional marketing collateral where required to optimize copy including briefing design studio
- Manage content across all point of sales via bespoke CMS and Buffer
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent editorial skills, with a sound understanding of writing for the web, experience within recruiting / B2B SaaS would be desirable.
- Experience with SEO tools like SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc. is a must
- The ability to produce content that engages users across varying online formats – web pages, banners, multimedia and email – following an in-house Style Guide
- HTML editing skills & experience of content management via various CMS
- Good knowledge of SEO best practice is a must
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Exceptional English and grammar skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of producing commercial copy for a variety of audiences/purposes
- Experience in establishing a tone of voice