SEO Content Editor at Binance
SEO Content Editor
COMMUNICATIONS – COMMUNICATIONS
FULL-TIME ONSITE OR REMOTE
- Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Binance is hiring a dedicated and talented SEO Content Editor. This position will be responsible for writing blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services, proofreading, re-structuring and editing articles by content writers, and updating our website and related pages with new content using SEO guidelines.
- Success in the role will ultimately be demonstrated through growing binance.com content authority, as well as driving traffic and user acquisition for binance.com.
- Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand. Superb written communication and responsiveness, as well as an enterprising spirit, are key traits expected of this role.
- The SEO Content Editor should have working knowledge and experience with SEO-friendly copywriting and be well rounded in all digital marketing channels and their interdependencies.
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus. This position offers the opportunity to deepen valuable digital marketing skills using cutting-edge tools and tech as a part of a high-performing team supporting a fast-paced, exciting business.
- Planning, creating, editing and publishing written content for different formats / multimedia / digital channels and platforms
- Proofreading, re-structuring and editing articles written by content writers
- Maintaining best practices and developing online content standards, compliance, voice and tone, style guides
- Ensuring timelines are managed effectively and consistently with all given projects and content workflows
- Reporting on content effectiveness: monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
- Working collaboratively with Web, Product, Creative and Marketing teams
- Stakeholder management and relationship building – internally and externally
- Vendor management
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire