Senior Writer and Design Specialist at FedEx
Title: Senior Writer and Design Specialist
Location: US National
- Full Time
- Remote: Yes
To provide professional information communications through any medium that best facilitates the transfer and comprehension of the information, including text, pictures and animations. Responsible for oversight of technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with teams to ensure the accuracy of content.
- Drives the creation of a documentation methodology and learning strategy for users.
- Responsible for establishing the information architecture for compliance to FXL Policies and Procedures and Regulatory requirements across the business unit.
- Serves as editorial review of all FXL training documents, regulatory documents, communications, recordings, eLearning, etc., related to Brokerage, Transportation, and FXL Headquarters.
- Confers with subject matter experts from Brokerage, Transportation and FXL HQ to establish technical specifications and determine how policies and procedures will be published, both form and content.
- Reviews P&P with subject matter experts of each group and recommend changes in scope, format content and methods of communicating content.
- Researches and prepares communications pieces for special initiatives or projects as needed; works with marketing on standard and style guides and obtains appropriate approvals.
- When working in the graphic designer capacity, responsible for pivoting written documentation into animations and/or pictorial replications.
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent. Must have 5-7 yrs working as a technical writer/graphic designer or equivalent combination of education and exp. Years of experience should be in the following skills: Demonstrated proficiency in communicating in easy to understand text, pictures and animations required. Proficiency in User Interface (UI) / Experience (UX), and/or website development preferred. Demonstrated graphic design and production experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, etc.) preferred. Project management experience with a quality focus required.
Colorado Residents Only Compensation: Annual Salary $60000 – $110000
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Remote position, located anywhere in the US.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.