Do you love writing about how people lead teams, innovate, and create winning products? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch? Are your editorial standards relentlessly high? We are looking for a self-starter who loves researching and writing about complex topics. Someone who can bring both big-idea pitches and eagle-eyed attention to detail. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 250,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about technology
- Has experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics
- Writes exceptionally clean copy (and has the clips to prove it)
- Enjoys supporting other writers, providing clear creative feedback
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “can do” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.