Senior Web Product Manager at LogMeIn
Senior Web Product Manager
- Full Time
- Remote (US)
Reporting to the Director, Web & eCommerce, you will be responsible for driving best in class user experiences, eCommerce flows, and web optimizations that increase conversion to drive incremental revenue. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapid experimentation which includes flexing your online conversion muscle and working to identify and scale wins across sites. You can navigate complex matrixed organizations with ease, but you have a bias for action. As such you can be scrappy and innovative, constantly pushing boundaries and “upping the game” to drive significant growth.
As your first initiative, you will reimagine how we scale and optimize our customer experience in our Chat channel, ensuring everything from the design, brand, tone, content, flows and interactions all produce a fantastic brand experience for our customers while driving deflection of customer issues and inquiries through the bot’s automation. You will be part of a core team using Chatbot experience and basic reporting tools to support end users on a global scale, enhancing the success of user support and overall effectiveness and also driving sales for prospects.
Beyond chat, this role will have several initiatives that span our web and ecomm properties and we are looking for a versatile all-star, able to help across several facets of the experience including global localizations and mobile.
- Act as main web & eComm point of contact as well as participate in cross-functional meetings, having a seat at the table to ensure alignment on business objectives
- Partner with the Forecasting team to review and manage performance indicators that will identify areas of opportunity to drive revenue within Web & eCommerce
- Manage all aspects of web analytics insights, and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Be an advocate for the Customer, and gather qualitative feedback and insights to inform best in class UX Design
- Serve as an industry expert and maintain deep knowledge of the evolving technology landscape and our competition
- Utilize knowledge of customer experience and AI technologies to guide the strategy of chatbot and live chat expansion
- Lead team to meet deadlines, execute projects and assist with overall guiding knowledge of AI and Chatbot functionality
- Drive analysis of chat channel performance to identify areas for improvement in both chat bot and live chat
- Partner with business teams to analyze future areas for automation and develop implementation plans for extending automation coverage
- Own ongoing quality control of automations processes
- Define and manage chat related quality KPIs
- Identify new integration needs and write functional requirements for them
- Partner with Production Engineering to define detailed requirements and oversee implementation
- Serve as primary business stakeholder for chatbot vendor helping to define priorities, ingest their product roadmap into our plans and oversee critical issues
- 7 years of experience working in B2C and B2B web marketing, eCommerce and SaaS environments; prior P&L responsibility strongly preferred
- Excellent communications skills with experience developing and presenting strategies to senior leadership
- Extensive experience in chat, chatbots, live chat and associated channels
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing, conversational interfaces, or artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Proven ability to work with emerging technology capabilities, rapidly testing and learning, and scaling innovative solutions; looking for opportunities to innovate and take thoughtful risks to get things done better and faster
- You are a talented business and product leader with experience in digital transformation working in a fast-paced operating environment.
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change
- Desire to manage multiple, varied priorities with a proactive lens and operating with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in an Agile, specifically Scrum, environment
- Proven track-record of accountability, both within your responsibilities and the broader company
- Solution oriented, creative problem solver with a positive, “can-do” attitude
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!