Senior Web Developer at Netdata
Senior Web Developer
- Remote job
Netdata is looking for talented senior web developers to join our distributed (remote) marketing team.
As a senior web developer at Netdata, you will need to be passionate about delivering a world-class user experience across the customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention. We’re looking for people who are as excited about converting prospects as they are about creating compelling content experiences across desktop and mobile. As a data-driven developer, you will be measuring your results via various analytics tools as part of a continuous improvement cycle.
We are hiring this full-time remote role in UTC-7 to UTC-4 time zones.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive user acquisition, conversion and retention via our website, landing pages, emails and other assets
- Use modern web technologies and frameworks to develop our company website including product marketing, documentation, blog posts, landing pages, product integration and more
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Develop for maximum performance, compatibility and a world-class user experience, across devices and form-factors.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
Why join Netdata
- Dynamic team committed to driving exponential growth
- Remote-first company who sources the best employees regardless of location
- We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of organizations worldwide
- We are deeply committed to open source and love our community
When you join Netdata, you can expect
- A competitive salary
- A generous stock plan
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company
- To find a culture that rewards doers
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.
- Proven work experience of 5+ years as a web developer in a marketing organization
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience with Gatsby.js, React
- Experience with content management systems; WordPress preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms; Hubspot preferred
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Experience with graphic design and wireframing software like Figma, Balsamiq and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous start-up or agency experience strongly preferred
- Previous remote work experience preferred
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!