Senior Web Developer (Eugene OR, San Diego CA or Remote)
San Diego, CA · Computer/Software
Who We Are
We are tight knit team of talented engineers who work together to using web technologies we choose to build and maintain profitable and dynamic SAAS webtools for leading mobile voice and data vendors.
- We offer a competitive salary, health, vision and dental, PTO, training, life insurance, 401K matching, and employee stock purchase program.
- We welcome and desire a diversity of talents and backgrounds and choose great candidates with interesting stories to joining us.
- We need proven talent with an affinity for data and a love for building usable tools in the web space.
- You will be challenged to grow and when you do contribute you will be rewarded, acknowledged, and promoted.
You will play a central role in developing and maintaining our core web application. You will help choose our software libraries and technologies to plan, architect and code web software for stability, scalability, performance and innovation. You will work with a cross functional team of development, quality assurance, systems, infrastructure, and business support to deliver tools to international corporate and public entities. You will be given responsibility and work that challenges you to continue to learn and grow as an engineer.
Who You Are
- A proven track record in complex, distributed web applications.
- Experience in all aspects of web development in a variety of web technologies including scripting languages, server software, deployment and version control.
- Experience in migrating web applications to the cloud
- Experience in AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud resources and services
- In addition to a four-year degree in a technical field (CS) or the equivalent AND four or more years of successful engineering.
- Remote Candidates are welcome.
- A history of professional software engineering in web development
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science and higher or the professional equivalent
- Experience with web technologies including multiple server and client-side languages
- Experience with web services such as AWS, Google Cloud and associated technology.
- Experience creating and consuming APIs
- Experience building user interfaces for varied interfaces
- Full understanding of modern web standards
- Familiarity with common version control, project management and development environments
Due to government contract requirements you must be a U.S. Citizen and pass a pre-employment drug test.
Inseego is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability or legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected classification under federal, state and local law