Senior Voice Network Application Architect at eHealthInsurance Services Inc.
Sr. Voice Network Application Architect
Get your career started at eHealth
eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
eHealth, Inc. is looking for a Senior Voice Network Application Architect to support the growth of its contact centers across the US. The selected candidate will work with high performing teams to design, deploy and manage robust networks including Contact Center and UC telephony solutions for eHealth’s enterprise telecommunications infrastructure. Successful candidates will be service and solutions oriented, addressing business needs creatively while maintaining the highest professional standards.
- Sacramento, CA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Santa Clara, CA
- Also: Indianapolis, IN;
- Austin, TX;
- Collaborate with the business units and technology stakeholders to provide technical solutions which meet business requirements.
- Adapt industry best practices and technologies to architect voice, video, and collaboration to introduce value driven technology solutions into the enterprise service portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships across multiple cross functional teams
Monitor current and emerging UC trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing UC system architecture.
- Provide technical leadership to eHealth IT staff, consult with voice engineers to identify and solve issues throughout the network.
- Architectural deliverables including:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and assist in building business requirements.
- Produce application architecture documents based on business requirements and platform integrations.
- Collaborates with enterprise architects to identify and present new technologies to eHealth stakeholders
- Participates in technical discussions during roadmap planning and platform lifecycle.
- Promote enterprise standard guidelines, follow architectural standards, and maintain quality of application architectural documentation.
- Participates and provides guidance during project discovery phases and documents technical decisions.
- Initiates project portfolio management requests by identifying technology improvements and documenting opportunities.
- Partners to deliver technical standards, policies, procedures and documentation.
- Architectural Governance
- Provides guidance and review for defined enterprise standards, application and architecture principles.
- Performs application design reviews of existing and new applications by considering performance, resilience, scalability, and business continuity.
- Mentor, coach and influence architecture and design group discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 12+ years experience in supporting complex Contact Center and UC environments
- Advanced degree
- Extensive experience with voice network platforms
- Experience implementing technical standards, policies, procedures and documentation
- Comprehensive understanding of VoIP technology and protocols
- Experience with IVR and intelligent call routing technologies, CTI integrations, CRM, and voice application integration protocols such as VXML and speech recognition
- Experience with cloud contact center will be a plus
- Experience with contact center and business reporting will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal in English) skills
- Strong technical writing ability
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive critical insights
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!