Senior Visual Designer
15Five is looking for a Visual Designer (perhaps you call yourself an Interaction Designer or a UI Designer) to help us achieve our vision to unlock the potential of every member of the global workforce. You will need to have a strong eye for detail with a proven knack for designing simple and beautiful digital products.
Your responsibility will be to create UI designs that support the 15Five brand and user experience. You will be working within the 15Five Product team; collaborating closely with Product Designers, Product Managers and Front-End Engineers.
Applicants will be considered from the US and EU only and to enable close collaboration with your team in different timezones, your working hours must include 10am – 2pm ET at least 4 days per week.
What you’ll do
- Create high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
- Deliver simple and intuitive designs for our web, iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Work closely with Front-End Developers to explore and define on-screen interactions
- Create and maintain the design pattern library
What you’ll bring
- A portfolio that showcases your ability to make complex interactions simple
- Experience designing intuitive, useful and beautiful dashboards
- Experience designing for Enterprise and/or B2B
- Previous experience working remotely
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Fluency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- At least 3+ years previous experience working on a Product team, in a specialist visual design role