Senior Video Producer – Editor at Hear.com
Senior Video Producer/Editor
- Miami or Denver or Remote
hear.com is the fastest growing hearing aid company in the world. We believe that everyone should hear well to live well. With our unique digitalized business model, we’ve changed the way hearing aids are delivered. Every day our team helps customers improve their quality of life through better hearing – since the start in 2012, that’s over 200,000 clients. We work hard, and we also have a lot of fun and exceptional times, in our 11 international offices, from Denver to Seoul.
We sell the world’s best hearing devices – as simple as that. What started as a small dream in an apartment in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 has grown into a global phenomenon with over 1,000 team members! We operate in 11 countries and are the online No 1 in each one of them – making us the world leader in online hearing care.
- A global company with a long term vision and strong growth
- Start-Up Culture that values creative problem solving and an opportunity to shine in our flat hierarchy
- Ability to work autonomously, wear many hats, and gain hands-on experience in all facets of videography within performance marketing
During a typical day, you will…
- Create high-quality video assets for advertising and marketing purposes that drive engagement and conversion across our website, social, and video platforms
- Develop excellent storytelling that resonates with our target audience, while pushing hear.com to be a leader in hearing care
- Manage the entire video process from concept to completion, including scripting, storyboarding, shooting, editing, and graphics
- Stay on top of trending topics in hearing care while connecting the brand to these conversations
- Help manage all video assets for the company’s US operation, including internal, B2C and B2B communications.
- Ability to develop strong video concepts and fully execute them
- Strong understanding of advertising and content best practices
- Strong visual designer including videography, typography, and photography
- Expert knowledge of video production, editing and publishing tools
- Balances strategic thinking with tactical know-how in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Strong organizational, project management and time-management skills, operating within tight deadlines and budgets
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- 5+ years of experience at a brand or agency producing & creating content for digital platforms
- A confident professional who has experience ….
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!