Senior Video Editor at EXOS
Title: Senior Video Editor
- Location: Remote – United States
EXOS is a leader in the field of human performance, a category it created more than 20 years ago. Today, EXOS employs more than 4,500 people in over 600 locations worldwide. With award-winning facilities, sports medicine clinics, technology, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides comprehensive game plans, regardless of skill and sport, based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance. At EXOS, we have a passion for performance through continuous self improvement. This persona is inspired by helping others in all of our EXOS Communities improve their personal performance. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is more than a commitment at EXOS – it’s the foundation of every great performance team. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. EXOS is trusted by hundreds of clients including leaders in business, health care, community organizations, and world champions in sports.
EXOS is looking for a talented Sr. Video Editor/Shooter to produce and assemble footage into a finished project that matches brand vision and is suitable for digital programming. As the Sr. Video Editor, you will help build and scale our marketing video content to the next level. This is an incredible opportunity to work closely with our creative leadership to shape the future of EXOS’ content.
- Create best-in-class video content to support the brand’s digital marketing and content initiatives
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Lead pre-production, editing, and post-production of all videos – knows the ins and outs of video production
- Participate in concepting, storyboarding of content ideas with an eye and POV on what types of video work best for subject matter, distribution platform, and our customer profile
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Work closely with Creative and Marketing teams to support major product and brand initiatives, ensuring consistent brand guidelines are represented in all video regardless of type
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor and Shooter
- Exceptional experience in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with motion graphics
- A creative mind and storytelling skills
- A creative thinker who can iterate quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with frequent, regularly scheduled deadlines
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!