Senior UX Designer at Dragos
Senior UX Designer
- REMOTE – USA
- OFFICE OF THE CTO
- Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you able to adapt quickly and figure things out?
- That’s life in a fast-growing start-up! Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people.
- Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come.
- We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
- Our Product Team has an opportunity experienced for a UX Designer to join our growing team!
- You will wire-frame and prototype intuitive user experiences, identify design problems, and craft modern solutions.
- Next, you will also innovate methods of problem-solving while maintaining a user-centric approach.
- Finally, you will collaborate with stakeholders and developers to ensure the design vision is executed.
- This will happen as you thrive in an Agile development environment, demonstrating an ability to manage both time and scope to fit tasks into quick development iterations.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with product management and engineering
- Research interaction design and technology trends to provide direction and solutions
- Create wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes using Figma
- Work collaboratively to refine designs based on user feedback and market research
- Understand and advocate for best practices and design principles for usability and accessibility
- Lead and participate in the UX discovery process
- Create and execute research plans, including task analyses, usability tests, and field studies
- Translate user insights into actionable recommendations for product and engineering
- Help build and maintain our design system and guide its evolution to the next level
- 4-6 years of experience in a UX or visual design role (or related field)
- Strong communication skills with email, Slack, Zoom – we’re a distributed team!
- Experience designing applications, from consumer-facing to internal tools
- Experience or curiosity with agile and lean philosophies
- Experience with data-intensive products or visualization
Nice to Have:
- Some familiarity with cybersecurity is preferred – you don’t have to be an expert
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
We offer equity, competitive salaries, remote working, unlimited PTO, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K, and life insurance.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!