Senior Trainer, Online Education at Academy of Art University
Senior Trainer, Online Education
- Remote / Home Office
- Full Time
Driven. Engaging. Innovative. Do these words motivate you? If so, then we want to talk with you. Academy of Art University offers a rewarding employment experience for those who excel in a dynamic environment and who can consistently deliver high-caliber customer service. We thrive on ingenuity and pursue ideas every day that lead to extraordinary opportunities for tomorrow. Apply here for your next career!
Academy of Art University welcomes applicants for a full-time Senior Trainer position. In this role, the Senior Trainer for Online Education will identify, define and implement effective training and resources to support students, faculty, administrators and staff in the use of an online learning environment consisting of Brightspace, Kaltura, LTI markup, and related teaching and learning tools. We are seeking candidates that are passionate about learning, knowledgeable with systems and who can effectively work with others and influence their professional abilities.
- Identify training audiences and articulate specific needs and considerations of each audience.
- Define authoring and delivery platforms and resources for identified training audiences.
- Define outcomes for training audiences, training sequencing and communication strategy.
- Write, develop and administer trainings in multiple formats.
- Collect feedback and success data and ensure that training is continually improved.
- Possess extensive experience in the development and delivery of training materials in written, video and webinar formats.
- Familiarity with best practices in online education and onsite education. Prior experience working with online faculty and students is preferred.
- Art and design interest and professional experience is a plus.
- Familiarity and prior experience with educational technologies, such as learning management systems (LMS).
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn complex systems quickly.
- Proficiency with relevant software tools: collaborative text-editing tools such as Google Docs; screen-capture programs such as Camtasia or iShowU; PowerPoint; online authoring environments such as wikis, blogging platforms and WYSIWYG web design tools.
Academy of Art University offers full-time employees health insurance, 401k options, paid vacation based on years of service (15 days’ accrual at start), paid holidays, paid sick leave and a commuter benefit program. The Academy also offers full-time employees an opportunity to take one undergraduate course tuition free each semester.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!