Senior Test Engineer
LOCATIONS: Atlanta, Denver, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Remote US, San Antonio
The Ecosystem QA team is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to own testing efforts for Premium Services.
You should be an experienced, organized, detail-oriented person with a passion for quality and continuous improvement. You should have experience working with test automation and cross-functional testing. If you have an aptitude for problem solving and are eager to take ownership of exciting new projects, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Position
We’re looking for a passionate, driven and experienced Senior Test Engineer who will be responsible for testing new Premium products for our growing team. At Mozilla we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people love, too.
You’ll need a solid background in and understanding of testing, matched with excellent automation skills. The Ecosystem QA team is working on many new and exciting projects that greatly impact the future of Mozilla – your role will play a fundamental part of that success.
You will work alongside product and engineering groups and advance testing efforts that are key to building engaging and inclusive products. You’ll be driving standards and best practices, influencing design decisions, and ensuring quality products. You will coordinate testing for products, and create test automation to support it.
What you’ll do:
- Enjoy the challenge of delivering quality products in a dynamic environment
- Design, build and test strategies and processes
- Write and execute test plans and test automation
- Support and maintain projects from development into production
- Advocate for the value and integration of testing into project planning and execution
- Effectively partner with developers, project management, IT, Ops and Marketing
- Troubleshoot complex issues quickly and effectively
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in a test engineering role
- 2+ years working on test automation, including but not limited to websites and APIs
- Proficiency in python and experience working with Selenium
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on collaboration
- Confirmed ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies
- Detail oriented within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Affinity for open environments and collaboration
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with services, sites and apps that support millions of users
- Experience with creation of test automation for billing and payments
- Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience working with CI and Docker
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.