Senior Technical Writer at Prime Trust
Senior Technical Writer (Remote)
- LAS VEGAS, NV or REMOTE
We are actively looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our growing product team. This is an opportunity to work on a broad range of innovative products in crowdfunding, cryptocurrency on-ramp, B2B payment rails, asset custody, card issuance, etc. in an entrepreneurial environment.
Prime Trust is a technology-driven institution that provides automated banking solutions for FinTech innovators. Our goal is to be the AWS of financial services for cash, digital assets and securities. We deliver compliant payment processing, AML/KYC, financial accounts, customer onboarding, asset custody, and transaction settlement solutions on a B2B2C platform.
We are looking for a self-starter passionate about products that fundamentally impact institutional financial services. This role will work with teams across Prime Trust to develop and maintain a variety of technical material for both internal and external audiences. The ideal candidate is
- Well versed in Fintech trends and general B2B landscape
- Experienced with API products
- Comfortable with fluid situation and competing priorities
- Detailed oriented without losing sight of the big picture
- Work closely with our product managers and engineering team from product ideation to launch
- Create and maintain user-friendly API documentation, release notes, and any other technical documentation of our products
- Develop and edit external technical content such as whitepapers, blogs etc.
- Collaborate with the product marketing manager on sales enablement and training material
- Ensure technical accuracy and consistency of marketing material across all channels (e.g., web site, sales material, social media posts, etc.)
This role may be right for you if you have:
- At least 4 years of technical writing experience in API/ SaaS products (FinTech experience a plus)
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Accustomed to writing precisely and concisely, with a language style appropriate for the target audience
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where strategies can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Ability to stay hands-on with multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Flourished when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing or an analytical field
This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the VP of Product. Our product team is geographically distributed. You are welcome to work from wherever you can be most productive.
Please apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description. We’re looking for people with drive, integrity, and a desire to solve problems. We want to examine assumptions and bring in diverse perspectives. Whatever your background, your skills and drive will stand out!
We offer full healthcare coverage (including dental and vision) for you and your family at no monthly cost to you. We have unlimited sick days and a very flexible vacation policy. We are a distributed team and encourage everyone to work where they can be most productive.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!