Senior Technical Recruiter at GoodRx
Senior Technical Recruiter
- OPERATIONS – HUMAN RESOURCES
- FULL TIME
At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $30 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we’re based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We’re a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let’s talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
The GoodRx Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us find talented engineers to help us achieve our mission in creating accessible and affordable healthcare for all. The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track record of successfully sourcing and closing technical candidates, has a data-driven approach, builds trust with key stakeholders, and is a humble collaborator with leaders and peers. This candidate also thrives in a fast-paced environment, is willing to roll up their sleeves, and fiercely passionate about our mission.
The preferred location for this role is Santa Monica, but open to remote locations.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with candidates from the screening phase through offer negotiation
- Attract applicants by writing compelling job descriptions and post jobs advertisements across various job boards and social media channels
- Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, social media, and employee referrals
- Ability to recommend and execute ideas, strategies, and initiatives across the recruiting team and various organizations
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner to Hiring Managers on developing recruiting strategies, reporting on recruiting metrics, and driving continuous improvement
- Conduct prescreening interviews and coordinate phone and onsite interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and staff at all stages of the process
- Lead key recruiting initiatives from diversity and inclusion, employee branding, and other programs
- Partner closely with IT and HR for onboarding new employees and establishing best practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key metrics to be able to measure and scale
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in-house technical recruiting experience
- Experience in owning and driving recruiting strategies and leading business reviews with stakeholders
- Understands the importance of recruiting metrics, tracking progress against hiring goals
- Ability to influences leaders and organizational change using data
- Growth mindset, proven track record of being action-oriented, self-starter
- Experience building and scaling recruiting programs
- Has a strong understanding of various technical roles and can identify technical talent
- Solid understanding of how to recruit multiple disparate positions simultaneously
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to work independently as all as interact and communicate with all organizational levels
Compensation for this role ranges from $125,000 – $140,000 plus bonus, equity, and competitive benefits.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!