Senior Technical Recruiter at MedeAnalytics
Senior Technical Recruiter
Healthcare providers and payers across the U.S., U.K. and Ukraine trust MedeAnalytics to provide actionable insights that enable them to make even smarter decisions in today’s new healthcare economy.
With a sole focus on healthcare, we were the first to market in 1994 with a healthcare analytics SaaS solution. Today, that spirit of innovation continues with a platform that includes advanced analytics technologies like machine learning, guided analysis, and predictive analytics. Most recent innovations include a platform-as-a-service offering that enables our clients to build their own applications.
With these technologies and decades-long healthcare expertise, we help more than 1,500 provider and payer organizations achieve better outcomes by unlocking the potential of their data.
Empowering healthcare organizations to make even smarter decisions
The smartest healthcare for everyone
- We leverage the innovation in all of us
- We solve the challenges of today and tomorrow
- We seek the best answers to the most important questions
- We work as “One Mede”
- We know everyone has something valuable to offer
- We engage with our clients and partners to take on challenges
- We get the job done every time
- We act with urgency
- We only look backwards to be smarter moving forward
- We are accountable to one another
- We do what we say we will do
- We measure ourselves to improve in everything
- We operate with honesty all the time
- We are inclusive and respect differences in thought, culture,belief and experience
- We listen
- We bring passion and energy to our work
- We recognize and celebrate each other
- We remind our Clients of how great they are
Current Role & Growth Opportunity
MedeAnalytics is seeking an enthusiastic Sr Technical Recruiter to join our global HR team. This is a full time position that will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Talent Management. Besides sourcing top technical talent, the ideal candidate will have the ability to partner with internal stakeholders to truly understand the business requirements and become a strategic adviser through the hiring process. You will drive a positive candidate experience by communicating with all applicants and setting proper expectations and providing detailed feedback. You should be passionate about finding top talent for a growing analytics firm in the healthcare vertical!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To be highly successful in this role you should have 3 years of proven experience as a full life cycle technical recruiter. Your duties are as follows:
- Source, identify, and message passive technical candidates to develop strong pipelines across multiple lines of service.
- Conduct thorough initial interviews to gauge the candidate’s technical skill set.
- Ability to manage the end to end hiring process from inception through onboarding.
- Build and populate candidate scorecards in an ATS. Experience with Greenhouse is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Agile/Scrum process and how that relates to building software.
- Construct Boolean search strings using LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing tools.
- Develop strong internal relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to make data driven decisions to measure the efficiency of entire recruiting process.
- Report weekly metrics to entire HR team.
- Represent MedeAnalytics core value at all times through the hiring process.
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- Cheerleader/Storyteller: be a top promoter of the Mede Brand! Deeply understand the value prop from each business unit and effectively tell that story to potential candidates.
- Candidate Experience CoE: help develop and manage strategies to create a positive candidate experience at all touchpoints through the recruiting process.
- The Thinker: ability to understand the bigger picture and be strategic with how the staffing plans align to company growth.
- Stakeholder Alignment: effectively develop strong relationships with all hiring managers to set correct expectations to hit their goals.
- Scorekeeper: track key metrics and report to HR for visibility.
- Yoga Flexibility: quick to pivot and implement new strategies when the data supports it.
- Influencer: ability to identify and hire the right talent that aligns with the corporate Mission and Vision Statement.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near office equipment (telephone, computer) and other employees. The employee works in normal office conditions where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc. Verbal and written communication, telephone usage, filing, sitting, typing, driving, reading and carrying required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Mede/Analytics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
MedeAnalytics does not utilize any outside vendors/agencies. Please no unsolicited phone calls or invites.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!