Senior Technical Recruiter at Enlitic
Senior Technical Recruiter
- People Operations
Enlitic is on the verge of transforming patient care by bridging human and artificial intelligence to identify medical issues earlier and more accurately. We were founded in San Francisco in 2014 and our team has since expanded to New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Melbourne, Australia. We believe that our ground-breaking work will help save time, money, and most importantly, lives – a belief shared by our investors who have fueled our work with $30 million to date. We have also garnered the attention of CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc. and Fortune among other global media outlets, and we were named one of the smartest AI companies by MIT Tech Review.
Enlitic is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter with a background of success in scaling teams thoughtfully. You will be in charge of the full recruitment cycle life and will have the opportunity to make an impact on Enlitic’s success and growth. You will have end to end ownership of the recruiting processes, from CV screening to conducting in depth interviews, while monitoring the entire interviewing process.
The exciting things you will get to do:
- Source top talent for high impact roles at Enlitic through a variety of creative channels
- Lead, manage and actively participate in the entire recruiting life cycle while working closely with hiring managers to build and improve recruiting processes
- Craft strategies to increase candidate applications through events, sourcing campaigns, referral networks, and company branding
- Make sure that each candidate, regardless of the hire, has a unique and positive experience
- Partner with People Operations to evaluate compensation and benefits programs and make cost effective recommendations that will further Enlitic’s business strategy, competitive advantage for talent, enable scale and improve our people experience.
You might thrive in this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a highly technical in-house recruiting environment, particularly with AI/machine learning
- An excellent grasp of technical terms and roles, previous experience working on highly technical roles including research and engineering
- Experience balancing multiple open roles and thrive in a constantly evolving environment with shifting priorities
- A metrics driven mindset for the hiring pipeline and an expert at direct sourcing and interviewing strategies
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for difficult to fill positions
- A passion for building a diverse recruiting pipeline and inclusive work environment
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment, honesty, integrity, and trust
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!