Senior Technical Program Manager at SharpSpring
Senior Technical Program Manager
- REMOTE /
- DEVELOPMENT – SOFTWARE ENGINEERING /
SharpSpring is searching for an experienced and driven Senior Technical Program Manager to join our engineering team. The Senior Technical Program Manager will be focused on successfully planning and delivering a wide variety of software projects in coordination with our development and product teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that the estimation, execution, and delivery of each project is progressing according to plan, as well as the outward communication of project status to executive leadership and other stakeholders.
Success in this role will require a strong technical acumen, excellent communication skills, and a firm understanding of project management. The right person will be self-motivated, hands-on, and focused on accountability. This position will require a high level of cross-departmental communication and an understanding of how products correlate to business value. As a facilitator and motivator, you will be positioned to help our business in a key area and will also align yourself for future growth opportunities.
- Plan and manage a large program consisting of multiple complex projects.
- Drive delivery of project work through other project managers and team leads.
- Provide regular updates to executive leadership and other stakeholders regarding project status, risks, and key decision points.
- Utilize a metrics driven approach to provide a high level of accountability.
- Understand and provide guidance in navigating risk factors as they arise.
- Assist with identifying bottlenecks and optimizing each stage of our software development lifecycle.
- Manage cross-discipline resources to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Quantify project cost and team efficiency.
- Understand and document technical requirements.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction via rapid response.
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced high-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity; have demonstrated ownership and initiative to achieve business results.
- 8+ years of experience working as a software program manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects in a technology company and preferably, a degree in engineering.
- Experience working closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Effective leadership, influencing, and relationship-building skills with an emphasis on team culture, morale, engagement and retention.
- Willing and able to have tough conversations when necessary.
- Comfortable interacting with C-Level management.
- Understand the tradeoffs between rapid development and technical debt.
- Highly motivated and looking for career advancement opportunities.
Find Out What It’s Like to Work at SharpSpring
SharpSpringers are dedicated, diverse individuals working to provide the best product and service possible to our customers. SharpSpring (NASDAQ: SHSP) provides excellent benefits, an engaging workplace, and talented, friendly coworkers. Join our team!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!