Senior Technical Product Manager at Nuvalence
Senior Technical Product Manager
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT – SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Everyone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world’s most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the vision and strategy for products on behalf of our clients, define the product roadmap, and deliver clear requirements that designers and engineers will use to bring your vision to life. You’ll conduct customer research, monitor and respond to feedback and metrics, and continuously drive improvements to the customer experience. You will drive day to day execution and delivery with constant re-prioritization and adjustments being made along the way.
We are looking for a true product owner who can be counted on to make business, technical and strategy decisions along with running day to day execution. You will be working on deeply technical platform products and services so a strong technical background (preferably as a developer) is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 5+ years of equivalent professional experience as a product manager delivering commercial-grade software products and services
- Experience delivering software products and services targeted at highly technical audiences (i.e. software developers)
- 5+ years of experience working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver products/services
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional requirements, launching new products/features, conducting customer research and/or facilitating user testing
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to make recommendations and measure success
- Background as a software engineer is a big plus
Across all of our roles, we look for folks who match the following general profile:
- Passionate about delivering commercial software products and platforms to market
- Deeply technical and constantly in a state of learning
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a variety of audiences including developers, clients, customers, partners and executives
- Fearless in getting “hands-on” with technology and execution
- Strong understanding of modern software engineering processes
- Deep understanding and interest in cloud and distributed systems architectures
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a drive for clarity
We’re a dynamic work environment with great benefits including:
- Competitive wages and equity
- Generous benefits
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!