Senior Technical Customer Care Analyst
Provides application Customer Care to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and internet. Serves as primary Customer Care liaison between company and customer. May be required to provide on-call Customer Care on weekends or overnight. Provides work leadership to other Customer Care analysts. Possesses expert knowledge of Deltek’s products used by customers. Operates under general supervision. Typically, reports to the Customer Care Manager.
- Meets objectives set by Customer Care Manager
- Provides high quality customer service
- Mentors other Customer Care analysts
- Adds information to the knowledge center
- Be capable of acting as team lead
- Primarily communicates with immediate Deltek and client peers, project management team, and Deltek and client management Provides Customer Care for customer inquiries received via the telephone and internet
a. Resolve complex customer cases
b. Record detailed notes
- Actively contributes to the knowledge base and mentors others in this area.
- Ability to be a Team Lead
Education & Experience:
- Customer Care: 4-10 years
- Industry: 5-20 years Bachelors degree or equivalent education
Knowledge & Skills:
- High level of knowledge of Deltek Software Systems
- Strong communication, reasoning, and logic skills.
- Strong team player.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy learning & expanding one’s horizon.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb customer service skills Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- 5+ years experience as an accounting Customer Care analyst is highly preferred.
- General Analytical and technical thinking across multiple areas of responsibility
- Strong oral and written communication
- Good presentation skills
- BA/BS Accounting or related field is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced Database Server Knowledge Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Software Knowledge Intermediate to Advanced IIS and WAN/LAN Security Knowledge Advanced technical troubleshooting skills
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services, management and IT consulting, architecture and engineering, marketing and advertising agencies, government contractors and other project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources and streamline operations. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.