Senior Technical Consultant at NTT Group
Title: Senior Technical Consultant
- Location: Remote
Acorio is looking for a Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant who is passionate about the platform and wants to push the boundaries of the product suite every day. You’ll be surrounded by and learn from some of the top ServiceNow talent in the industry, all while working on a variety of challenging customer solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
Why we think this position is great:
As a Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant within Acorio you will have direct access to some of the most accomplished individuals within the Service Now eco-system. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementations, integrations, and upgrades within some of the top Enterprise companies in the US.
Acorio is one of the fastest growing consultancies in the eco-system, and our commitment to learning and development give the Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant a unique opportunity to growth with individualized road-maps and training to help elevate you to the future you want.
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering on a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to Acorio thought leadership.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- 2+ additional process areas outside of Core, at least one process area outside of IT (HR, GRC, Finance Mgmt, Facilities, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Professional services experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!