Senior Technical Consultant at AbacusNext
Sr. Software Consultant – Remote
- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Corporate – San Diego, CA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Education Level: 4 Year Degree
- Job Category: Information Technology
AbacusNext is seeking a talented Sr. Software Consultant for an exciting role within the Global Services Team based in San Diego. The primary responsibility for this position will be working alongside our current Technical Consultants to design, implement and deliver integration client projects that meet the requirements set by customers.
This role is a remote opportunity and open to individuals in North America.
The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of business process design, architecture and technology to design and build solutions for our customers. Exceptional customer engagement is key to being successful in this role. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, innovative and sets high standards for themselves in order to provide the best customer experience. The successful candidate requires a very high level of technical proficiency across a range of .NET and web technologies with the ability to adapt and learn new technologies as they become available. It is desirable that the candidate has design and implementation experience with enterprise class technology, such as document management systems or tools and frameworks used to design / automate business processes.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop on assigned projects and deliver on time and to specification
- Develop custom integrations between AbacusNext family of products and other 3rd party products.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using deductive reasoning and debugging tools
- Interface with customers to troubleshoot problems
- Implement projects using industry best practice and standards and ensure that technical software development processes are followed on the project
- Be familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- In depth knowledge of C#
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, React, Angular.
- Knowledge and Understanding of common development patterns.
- Hands-on experience with building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based architectures
- Hands-on experience with RESTful API, JSON, XML, AJAX
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Strong understanding of software architecture.
- Use of best practices for Software Development.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communication technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with Database technologies, MS SQL database preferred.
- Degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience Object-Oriented Programming
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with an ORM framework. Entity Framework preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year or equivalent experience consulting.
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience using a Git Repository or Azure DevOps.
- In depth knowledge of word processor concepts.
- Experience integrating with other business tooling such as Kira, DocuSign, K2 and IBM BPM.
- Experience integrating with a document management system, such as iManage or SharePoint.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Sick Days
- Professional and Financial Growth
- Great culture and environment
- Social, Health, and Wellness Events
- Anniversary Gifts
- Birthday Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discount program through TicketsAtWork
- 15% Off Gunnar Optik Eyeware
- Employee discount to 24 Hour Fitness
- Brand new full Onsite Gym (San Diego)
- Weekly onsite masseuse and chiropractor (San Diego)
- Ocean Views, Game Room, Volleyball Court, Outdoor Zen Relaxation Area, BBQ & Patio Area, Cafeteria (San Diego)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!