SR. TALENT SOURCER – RECRUITER
We have an opening with a major aerospace company in McLean, VA for a Sr. Talent Sourcer – Recruiter. NOTE: This is a REMOTE job and is a long term stable role (No end date anticipated). US Citizenship is required.
Contractor’s Work Location: Remote
Manager’s Location: McLean, VA
As a member of our team, a Sourcer works closely with our recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our IT, Engineering, and Intelligence Analysis organizations. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team. We’re seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and technical capability to our team
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Recruiters and hiring managers to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well
Prior staffing agency experience. Sourcing certification (AIRS, ERE/Sourcecon, Boolean Blackbelt, etc.) Involved in networking groups, social media, and has genuine interest in new and emerging sourcing methods and technologies.
- 5+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Education Required- High School Diploma
- Education Preferred- BS or MS Degree plus professional certifications
Career consultants and candidates with lots of short assignments will not be considered. Work ethic, competitiveness, type-a personality trumps having prior experience with the Defense/Intelligence Community. No end date anticipated. This is a long-term stable role for which we are seeking a career-long match ideally.