Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Location: Hopkins US-MN US
Job Type: PERMANENT
Job Time: FULLTIME
Job Description: The Talent Sourcer will play an integral role as part of the Cargill talent acquisition team, primarily responsible for finding, engaging, screening, and submitting top talent for key roles across all lines of business. This position will require the ability to develop and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies, provide market insights and market data to help drive and influence decisions deliver talent and insights, and deliver extraordinary experiences every day for both applicants and hiring managers.This role has the opportunity to sit in our Hopkins, MN office or be a remote position in the United States.
70% – Active Sourcing:
- Utilize information from key businesses / functions, hiring managers, HR, and recruiting partners to develop and carry out sourcing strategies to deliver active and passive talent.
- Build pipelines of and maintain relationships with top passive and active talent for functional areas supported.
- Leverage proven sourcing networks, processes and technology to find talent. Including, but not limited to social networks (e.g. LinkedIn), job boards, direct phone calls, CRM and ATS tools, etc.
- Conduct research and investigate new methods of finding top talent.
- Execute sourcing components of talent strategy.
15% – Process Management / Improvement:
- Utilize established processes to ensure consistent and accurate results. Including, but not limited to:
- Leveraging CRM tool to track prospects and provide metrics / data on sourcing efforts and results.
- Ensuring OFCCP compliance of sourcing efforts.
- Educating internal partners on sourcing processes and how to engage prospects.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing sourcing processes, procedures and systems.
10% – Talent Insights / Consulting
- Work with market analytics tools to gain an understanding of the market for the functions and roles being supported.
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Human Resources by developing and sharing market data, challenges and solutions for identifying talent.
5% – Other
- Miscellaneous duties as required.